Friday, July 24, 2009

Young Hollywood Share Secrets for a Red Carpet Smile

Young Hollywood Share Secrets for a Red Carpet Smile

Today's hottest young stars share their secrets for a million-dollar smile with DenTek Oral Care.

Hollywood, CA (PRWEB) September 24, 2008

While most of the Hollywood chatter focused on nominees, top winners, and "who was wearing who" at the 60th Primetime Emmy® Awards, several of Hollywood's young stars insisted that flashing a million-dollar smile is what really gets the cameras clicking.

'90210' star Jessica Stroup; Lucy Hale ('Privileged'); 'High School Musical' stars Monique Coleman, Justin Martin and Kaycee Stroh; 'The Secret Life of an American Teenager' star Shailene Woodley; Angus T. Jones of 'Two and A Half Men'; Vincent Martella of 'Everybody Hates Chris' and 'Phineas & Ferb'; Jennifer Stone of 'Wizards of Waverly Place'; Anna Maria Perez de Tagle of 'Hannah Montana'; Debby Ryan of 'The Suite Life on Deck', and Raven-Symone's TV Dad Rondell Sheridan from 'That's So Raven" were among the red carpet celebs who visited DenTek at a recent Emmy Awards celebration. Mostly, they shared personal reflections of how designer fashions can help set the image. But all insisted that an appealing smile is what "goes the mile".

According to Shailene who plays Amy, "I'm here to tell you the importance of having a good smile. Not only is it a self confidence thing, it's also an image thing for everybody. It's a good thing to have fresh breath and no food stuck in your teeth. Flossing and brushing everyday is definitely important."

Wizards' Jennifer Stone agreed saying, "I have the coolest product ever. It's called DenTek Fun Flossers. I can't stress to you how important flossing is. I use them and they're fantastic!"

Move over Armani. DenTek, famed for its oral hygiene products, is a dressing room staple of the mega stars. Before this year's Emmy's got underway, some stars recounted their "less than flattering" experiences -- including some embarrassing photos taken by the paparazzi. Brenda Song from Disney's 'Suite Life on Deck' explained, "One time on the red carpet, I was so hungry I ate in the car. And the next day in my pictures, I had black pepper in my teeth. I always carry flossers with me in my purse. It's important to floss, so everyone - floss, floss, floss."

The 'High School Musical' stars also chimed in. Monique confided, "We have a bunch of DenTek products for flossing and tongue brushing and really cool stuff in really cool colors to help you with your dental hygiene."

While Justin stressed his favorite - Fun Flossers, Kaycee joined in saying, "It's very important when you smile on the red carpet that you have floss and beautiful clean teeth. I promise this will be worth your while, so take my advice."

Den Tek products have long been a Hollywood mainstay. Founded by CEO John Jansheski, DenTek began with the Dental Pik and now features over 25 products. DenTek products offer convenient solutions for flossing, care of braces, teeth grinding, and jaw pain. As "That's So Raven" star Rondell Sheridan explained, "I have hundreds of these. I keep these in my car because I eat in my car. I'm in the business where I need to have white teeth. This is really cool."

DenTek promoted its product line at the Emmy's "because we know how important image and oral health is to our customers," said Melinda Pritchett, Brand Manager, DenTek Oral Care, Inc. "We want all of our DenTek users to have peace of mind whether they are stars at home, at school, or in Hollywood." For more information visit DenTek. com.

###