Thursday, February 11, 2010

Minnesotans ‘Weigh-In’ on the Effectiveness of the TrekDesk Treadmill Desk

Minnesotans ‘Weigh-In’ on the Effectiveness of the TrekDesk Treadmill Desk

TrekDesk treadmill desks allow an individual to walk all day while working. The health benefits are multiple and reviews from Forbes. US News & World Report, CNN and Minnesota corporate and home users have been excellent.

Phoenix, AZ (Vocus) December 16, 2010

TrekDesk Treadmill Desks, completing their first year of sales, has received favorable reviews from Forbes, US News & World Report, CNN, FOX, CBS, ABC, NBC and NPR. The reviews from Minnesota residents who use the TrekDesk on a daily basis have also been excellent.

KL in Faribault, MN noticed an immediate benefit. “I am a fitness nut and workout frequently but you have helped me take my fitness to the next level. First day I setup my new TrekDesk I walked 7 miles and that was after I already worked out. It makes working on my laptop way more fun! GREAT workspace for me. I LOVE my new TrekDesk and look forward to working while walking vs sitting on my ‘chair’.”

Designed to fit any existing treadmill, TrekDesk is an affordable, full sized workstation that allows individuals the opportunity to gain the necessary amount of exercise daily to maintain health, prevent disease, strengthen muscles, boost mood and productivity, without requiring additional time during the day or extra motivation.

DS, a tax professional in Maple Lake, MN battled trying to find extra time in the day to exercise before the TrekDesk but now has that handled, “TrekDesk helped me get in my daily walking when I work long hours. I sometimes work 10-12 hour days during tax season & this gets me off the chair for some of those hours. Depending on the work season. 2-4 hours during my busy season & on the weekends sometimes 6-8 hours."

“The reviews TrekDesk receives speaks volumes as to the effectiveness of walking while working. Our mission is to start a ‘Movement Revolution’, convincing Americans that movement throughout the day will dramatically improve their health, mood, weight and productivity. These reviews help ignite the conversation,” stated Steve Bordley, CEO of TrekDesk. com.

TrekDesk is currently available for sale online at TrekDesk. com for $479.00 including free shipping.

Join the TrekDesk “Movement Revolution” to learn more on TrekDesk’s Facebook page at http://www. facebook. com/pages/TrekDesk-Treadmill-Desk/80743563805.

For press requests desiring interviews with the customers mentioned in this release (or other Minnesota TrekDesk users) please contact us at info(at)trekdesk(dot)com.

CONTACT:
Steve Bordley
TrekDesk
Ph: 877-449-8588
FAX: 877-449-8588
info(at)trekdesk(dot)com
Http://www. trekdesk. com

# # #