Monday, November 12, 2007

Road Gourmet Shows How to Cook and Eat Well While Exploring America

Road Gourmet Shows How to Cook and Eat Well While Exploring America

A family on a cross country RV trip shows how to explore the greatness of America, spend time together and how to eat well while on the move.

Oradell, NJ (PRWEB) August 30, 2005

Jeff Wallace, president of SKgourmet, took a family road trip in an RV and brought along some of his spice & herb blends as well as some tools to help prepare meals along the way. his blog is full of tips and tricks, products that work for travellers and many places to eat along the way... including some great BBQ joints.

Anyone looking to see what an RV trip would be like, learn how to cook in an RV or over a campfire, or if you just want to see what good can come from a family being together on a road trip like this you must check this BLOG:

Www. SKgourmet. blogspot. com

Jeff Wallace started SKgourmet over 5 years ago to help himself and others prepare flavorful meals that were lower in fat yet retaurant quality. "We always knew people would take to a product that makes preparing meals easier, makes flavor higher and makes the meal more healthy. Most of our blends are low or no-salt and/or low or no sugar, which was important to me because I was once diagnosed with high blood pressure and type II diabetes." says Jeff Wallace, owner and founder of SKgourmet.

Jeff puts it this way:

"When I got this health news it was a great shock to me, i was in denial. I think most Americans are in denial. I was very busy at work (on Wall Street) and you kind of get caught up in the rat race. It is like we are all on a treadmill, but not the healthy kind, and we ignore what is most important, our health. If we are not healthy, we will not be here very long and I wanted to be around for myself, my family and my community. The SKgourmet product line is a huge step in the right direction for me and my health, and best of all, it gives you about an hour a day back if you use our product to enhance flavor and cut back on preparation time. It is the best of both worlds. I also decided to take this wonderfull RV trip to see this great country of ours and try to convey to people how my product makes life on the road easier. The spice tins are very compact, and space is very limited while cooking on the road, plus you the spice&herb blends replace many fresh flavor ingredients that take up too much room or spoil too quickly on the road. I intend to take many more RV trips and to continue with the blog at www. SKgourmet. blogspot. com so I can keep people informed about what works and does not work on the road. I think many more peopel will be taking these kind of trips and I can help them... my product can help them. I would also like to use the journal entries in the blog to come out with a book that will include recipes, tips and other useful info."

# # #