Monday, March 3, 2008

Australian Businesswoman's Skin Care Range Proves a Skin Saviour

Australian Businesswoman's Skin Care Range Proves a Skin Saviour

"My approach in creating the skinsaviour range was to spend a lot of time working out what I wouldn't want to put on my skin because of the likely long-term harmful effects. I started out by formulating skin care products for myself, as when I learnt to decipher labels and researched the ingredients, it became apparent that the list of what I did not want to use on my skin was equally as important as what I did want to use."

(PRWEB) November 17, 2008

Melbourne-based businesswoman and naturopath Jo Packer has launched a skin care company with a range of products that are proving a huge hit with women and men worldwide.

The launch of the skinsaviour range follows a lifelong interest and more than 18 months of research and development to create effective, affordable skin care products that contain none of the harmful ingredients present in many of the products currently on the market.

The skinsaviour products, which include moisturising creams and skin cleaners for women and men, have successfully blended nature with science by using natural moisturising ingredients from botanical extracts and oils, many time-honoured traditional extracts and potent, active ingredients to promote the function, health and look of an individual's skin.

"It was very important for me, as a naturopath, to develop skin care products that do not irritate the skin and that have absolutely no harmful ingredients," Ms Packer says. "I started out by formulating skin care products for myself, as when I learnt to decipher labels and researched the ingredients, it became apparent that the list of what I did not want to use on my skin was equally as important as what I did want to use."

"My approach in creating the skinsaviour range was to spend a lot of time working out what I wouldn't want to put on my skin because of the likely long-term harmful effects. Unfortunately, due to so many different ingredients available and bewildering labels on skin care, many consumers using skin care products are not aware of what they are putting on their skin. Even some of the high-profile brands and natural products on the market contain ingredients that I would not want to put on my skin."

Skinsaviour products have no petrochemicals, parabens, lanolin, perfumes, irradiated ingredients, mineral oils, genetically modified ingredients, harsh soaps and detergents, animal by-products, hormones, alcohols, dyes or other colourants, sulphates, known irritants or filler ingredients.

"Damage done by irritating ingredients is not always damage we can see, but the accumulative effect of irritating the skin and the skin's natural inflammatory response to this means low grade damage is being done continuously and this eventually becomes visible in the mirror as visible premature aging," Ms Packer says.

The skinsaviour products, available online at www. skinsaviour. com. au, have been designed with natural moisturising factors and active ingredients, together with potent antioxidants to protect the intercellular matrix of the skin, helping to maintain the skin barrier.

"The skinsaviour products can be used day and night, are very effective and suitable for all skin types," Ms Packer says. "People comment on how well the creams are absorbed, which men seem to particularly like, because they don't look like they've got a moisturiser on. Women can also apply their make-up over the top immediately after they have used the creams but still have the benefit of long lasting hydration."

The skinsaviour range is currently only available online, making them easily accessible to consumers around the world.

For further information, contact:
Jo Packer 
Contact @ skinsaviour. com. au 
+61 (0) 411 284 465 
Www. skinsaviour. com. au

# # #